Saturday, March 27, 2010

Report

I saw one bicycle parked outside a Costco in Missouri. By the way, I find it interesting that you can walk in any Costco in any city in the country and automatically feel at home. But I'll admit that unless there's a coast involved, I'll probably have no idea where I am.

According to my brother-in-law, there is no public transportation where we are currently - no bus, not even in the main parts of town. There is a train stop down the road, but it's non-commuter; mostly for deliveries or passing through. We've been fishing and drinking, and I love it. We're taking a break until it stops raining. Until then, my nephew and I are taking in some of Walt Disney's Silly Symphonies (this one and this one in particular). His reactions are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment